Blogging Fashion trending

Become a stylish girl with simple beauty tips

Rather than memorizing the handbook of beautiful secret, understanding your personality and your needs will help you improve your personal style.

People often say, knowledge and costumes are two things that are never enough for women to aspire to. The question “what do you wear today?” Often causes women a headache. You spend a lot of money on buying clothes but still haven’t found the right style? At that time, the secret to wearing beautiful things you need to keep in mind is, you can follow the trend but most importantly keep your own personality.

UNDERSTAND THE BODY, FOCUS ON THE STRENGTH
Understanding the physique is the secret to wearing beauty first and foremost. In fact, there are other things that look very nice but don’t suit your physique. Therefore, you should understand the characteristics of the body and choose the dress to show the advantages.

For example, if you own a pear-shaped physique, the dresses have a minimalist skirt body that will attract the look of the upper body. Meanwhile, the design of the skirt, the bulging shirt, will be suitable for girls with a ruler.
SHOULD NOT BE TOO “THE RIGHT”
These expensive fashion items are not always good products. Rather than comparing prices, pay more attention to the material, appearance and feel when you wear them. So, you absolutely can consider buying a cheap dress compared to a more expensive dress that still has the same quality.
COMPLETE THE CLOTHING CABINET
Many sisters have a closet full of clothes but still have difficulty choosing clothes every day. What you need to do is arrange, sort out the casual wear to avoid spending “too much” for unused items. In addition, you should also aggressively remove old or unsuitable items that fit your current physique.

Items that make you feel comfortable and fit in shape should be invested more and placed in an easy-to-get position. Typically blazer jackets can fit most styles and many occasions during the year. So add it to your list of “indispensable items” and place them in easy-to-find places in your locker.
70% CLASSIC AND 30% MODERN
Basic attire such as shirts, t-shirts, jeans … are items that should have a wardrobe because they will never be outdated and can be combined with most other items. Obviously the new trend is not to be missed but you should apply it to suit your own fashion style.
70% of your wardrobe should be the basic design and the remaining 30% is the latest trend outfit. The combination of a simple white T-shirt and wide-fitting jeans and a long-sleeve checkered jacket will help you be more modern and fashionable.
OPTIONAL STYLE SUITABLE FOR EACH AGE
Seizing the secret to wearing beautiful clothes in accordance with physique and personality is important. However, at each age, women will fit in certain fashion items. Do not make yourself older than your age or too small with “out of phase” options for your age.
For example, young girls can choose short skirts on their knees and combine with a pair of sneakers. Meanwhile, 30-year-old women often wear costumes with more minimalist styles. They like to wear elegant, elegant suits but still respectful.